About JT Tran
JT Tran is the CEO of the ABCs of Attraction which is an indie, minority owned, dating coaching company that specializes in helping Asian men achieve success with women of all races.
JT Tran’s height of 5 foot 5 inches not only makes him a short Asian man, but JT’s diminutive stature make him one of the shortest, yet most successful dating coaches in the world.
You don’t have to take his word for it. His many credentials include being:
- Featured on major television interviews
- Personally invited to speak at Ivy League universities
- Made the front pages of newspapers and magazines alike
- Voted as the Best Asian Dating Coach on two continents (North America and Australia)
- Just to name a few of his many contributions and accolades to the Asian American (British & Australian too) community!
Unlike others in the Dating Advice Community, JT (also known by his stage name “The Asian Playboy”) never intended to make this a job. A Chinese Canadian mother requested his help in order to help socialize her son who had been harassed by neo-Nazis throughout high school. Taking upon this heavy burden of social responsibility, JT told her:
“Ma’am, for the next three days, I’m going to be the big brother he never had.”
And that’s what he did. He took that young Asian man and helped him:
- Get over his fears
- Learn how to handle racism and prejudice
- Learn how to approach women
- Get his first phone number
- And go out on his first date!
And thus was born the first true and renown of all Asian Dating Coaches. And he can do it for you, if you allow him to.
To JT “the Asian Playboy” Tran, this isn’t just a company or a career, this is a calling so that he might help out all his Asian brothers in need. Men, quite possibly, like you.
If you have any questions, whether seeking advice or inquiring about a program, contact AMWW Magazine here.